Friday, December 2, 2011

Karate Shoot Number Two!

It's been about a month since this shoot, and I can now say that it all went well! It was my biggest shoot ever (even bigger then my last karate shoot)! The only reason it ran so smoothly was because of all the help I received from my mom, dad, Kala, Alicia, Alex, and Sa Bom Nim. We had such a good system going and I can honestly say I really couldn't have done it without their help. 

We tried different lighting with this shoot. We lit from the side and from the back which created a very nice effect. I am very pleased with the way the prints turned out. I did have to haggle with my printing lab to get the right quality on the prints. I think I am going to print from a different lab from now on. I was happy with the finished prints though. I did sell my biggest print to date as well! I had a special request for a 16x20 print. That was kind of exciting!

A BIG thank you to everyone who helped me and to those who got prints! All the proceeds from my photo shoots go straight to my college fund. I would be taking out loans if it weren't for all this help. I have been blessed by my Heavenly Father! I am so blessed to be able to follow my dream of becoming a professional photographer.















No comments:

Post a Comment